Choosing the best extensions during Magento 2 migration is not going to be tough anymore if you use below coming tips.
With the launch of Magento version 2, the attention of merchants is moving towards it. Although this particular technological innovation in the Magento eCommerce world. Stores are in a hurry to migrate their stores from Magento 1 to Magento 2 soon.
A Magento 2 migration has 4 components:
- Data (product and customer)
- Custom Code
Keep in mind when moving to Magento 2
#1. Magento 2 Migration Difficulty
#2. Importing Product and Customer Data
It operates in three ways:
- Migrating configuration settings
- Migrating main data in the database
- Transferring incremental data updates.
#3. Importing Media Files
#4. Migrating Extensions and Theme
Magento 1 extensions are not compatible with Magento 2 as both of their architectures are tended to be different. Code migration kit may assist with migrating some extensions and custom code, but not all.
#5. Performance Considerations
Tips for choosing the right extensions during Magento 2 migration
1. SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO SUPPLIED YOUR MAGENTO 1 EXTENSIONS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY
2. PURCHASING MORE EXTENSIONS FROM A EXTENSIONS FROM A MODULE PROVIDER
3. CUSTOMER’S REVIEWS CHECK ON NEW MAGENTO 2 EXTENSIONS
4. TAKING SUPPORT AND REFUND POLICIES INTO CONSIDERATION
5. Making a plan to buy the best plugins
You must pay attention to buying the best plugins. Cheaper may give you a lot of problems. You have to consider other factors like quality, support, and refund policies too.
Migrating to Magento 2 is essential for all existing Magento stores. Before starting the Magento migration process as a priority. You should go through tips for choosing the extensions during Magento 2 migration.