In today’s world, marketing for the taxi business has been a great hurdle. So, the company has to formulate some marketing strategies which attracts the target group and enhance the potential customer base. The marketing strategies have to be formulated in the way to outsmart their business competitors.
The following are the 8 effective marketing strategies which can enhance the Taxi Business:
- Creating collaborations with Restaurant and Bars: The company can create collaborations with other sectors like hotels and bars and make them allow to approve the marketing materials inside their premises. Where this sector can bring potential customers who are in need of a taxi for transportation. For example, if a person is drunk then he cannot drive back home so he should take a taxi.
- Branding: The taxi business should be a lot more focusing on branding their fleet. The fleets are around the different regions so this branding can be made to attract potential customers and bring brand awareness among the people.
- Print media: The taxi business can market their business through print media like flyers Which can reach every nock holes of the region to build the huge customer base and bring maximum awareness among the potential customers.
- Creating Application: Almost 90% of the potential customers own a smartphone and they want everything at their fingertips. So the taxi business can be done through the application. The applications should be compatible with both android and iOs users. The taxi business which is done through the application as more possibilities on being successful.
- Providing offers: The taxi business can be enhanced by providing various offers to its customers in order to maintain the customer base and to create new. The offers can be given in the following methods:
- Cashback: The company can provide a certain amount or per cent of cashback in their application’s wallet. Which makes the customers ride again and again.
- Discounts: The company can provide discounts based on certain criteria like discounts, number of rides, etc.
- Free rides: The company can provide free rides up to a certain distance or rides for new customers.
- Vouchers: The vouchers can be provided by the companies to increase the frequency of their sales.
- Referrals: The company can provide offers on referrals like free rides which eventually brings new customers and it will also help in increasing sales.
- Providing E-Wallets: The company can provide an E-wallet option in their applications which can help the customers to use that for easy transactions and make a record of it. It can also be used to increase the sales frequency.
- Slogans and Jingles: As the taxi company, it should be attracting the customers by outsmarting their competitors by using interesting techniques in marketing like slogans and jingles. The slogans are catchy phrases and jingles are the short music which has been used for advertising in media like TV and Radio.
- Digital marketing: The most effective marketing technique is the marketing activities which has been done through social media. The following platforms can be used for digital marketing:
- Social Media: Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram can be used for marketing by running pop-up advertisements.
- Pay-per-click: The company can use pay-per-click (PPC) marketing to upscale their marketing activities through various platforms like search engines.
- Google Ads: Google is one of the most used search engines. Where the can post their Ads through Google Ads tool to develop their business on a large scale.
- Advertising in the VOD platform: VOD is a platform which is a recent fast-growing platform. So, by running the Ads in between the contents, the marketing can be done in the most optimised way.
The Marketing Strategies which has been followed by companies differentiate them from their competitors. So, the company which follows the better marketing strategy can remain successful in the market.