Predicting the future of the MEAN stack isn’t easy even for the experts on that side. As it depends on multiple variables like a business requirement, time to market, development cost, coding feasibility and so on.
Currently, the implementation and usage of Web app development are increasing drastically. A highly competent architecture and navigation are in demand in today’s competitive web applications market. The applications which are been developed using MEAN stack are expected to be dynamic, user-friendly, robust, and flexible.
The future of MEAN stack:
- M stands for MongoDB,
- E stands for Express,
- A for AngularJS and
- N for NodeJS.
Let’s have a quick look into the 4 elements of MEAN stack:
- Uses data model related JSON document
- A schema-less, independent NoSQL database
- Highly scalable architecture capable of handling large volumes of data
- Cost-effective and useful in transferring client and server-side data
- Assists in storing files, preparing index and load balancing
- Reduces complication in the process of writing secure web and mobile applications
- Developers can add new features and advancements
- Minimal framework majorly used for backend development
- With Node.js, it facilitates to build software on the server-side
- Database integration, template engines, basic multiple routing
- Maintained and built by Google
- Modular in structure, basic development, and testing
- Ease the rapid development of dynamic and SPAs
- Easy learning and scalability for full stack front end development
- Built on Chrome’s JSV8 engine
- Helps to build feature-rich real-time web applications
- It allows developing scalable and secure server-based applications
- Possesses an enriched ecosystem of open source libraries and components
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE MEAN FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT:
Reduced developmental cost
Using Node.js for back-end
Having Node.js on your technology is itself a good advantage. It operates on a single-thread and non-blocking I/O calls for processing upcoming HTTP requests from the users and to manage multiple new requests respectively. Unlike other web servers, Node.js is lightning fast, scalable, and supports concurrent connections.
Moreover, Node.js uses web sockets to enable sending data to the client without having the client to request it.
Advantage of JSON
JSON is one of the great advantages to have on the board in MEAN stack. It enables easy transmission of data between the layers in the database(i.e. MongoDB). It saves developers from some time-consuming process such as rewriting the codes and many. Also, it helps to import data with codes from the MySQL server as well. JSON also gives you the advantage of work with some external APIs also.
Suits well with cloud
MEAN Stack uses public libraries for the development process, which also increases the overall efficiency of the application development model. Plus, MongoDB also uses cloud functionalities in the application that reduce to disk space rate.
The MEAN stack more suitable for the following application development:
MEAN stack is perfect for building all kinds of applications, like dynamic SPAs, sophisticated business apps, and RTAs.
- Extensive business apps;
- enterprise apps;
- Web apps using big data;
- Multimedia streaming apps; and
- Real-time applications (social networks, chats, and forums).
From SPAs to advanced-sophisticated applications, MEAN provides developers with a truly great platform to build dynamic applications(best user-interface and user-experience). MEAN keeps deploying a modern approach for application development and increases its supports through its active communities. Thus, experts all over the world consider MEAN stack as the future technology for web app development.