In this article, we will show you how the charges are handled with the preferences of shipping in PrestaShop.
Below the “Shipping” menu, the extra common settings for your shop’s shipping configuration are established in the “Shipping” page.
This Handling page gives handling charges settings:
- Handling Charges
- Free Shipping Starts at (Currency) and Free Shipping Starts at (Weight)
Just get the pre-order handling expenses, that will be included in the last purchase price. Handling charges are detached from your Shipping costs. Handling charges are actually the cost of you or your workers containing to get the products, to pack them and then to ship them. Abscond it at 0, if there is no cost.
Free Shipping Starts at (Currency) and Free Shipping Starts at (Weight):
Penetrate the price or weight subsequent to which your customers will get free shipping. For Example, You may have decided to offer free shipping during the order go beyond $250. A notification message will come into view to your customers representing that number of money they necessitate to pay out in order to get free shipping.
Just abscond these values at 0, if you don’t wish to present free shipping and if you don’t feel like receiving these messages come into view.
The “Carrier Options” section provides you with the right of entry to 3 settings, which force the front office in order to regulate and to assist the customer to create a choice:
- Default Carrier
- Sort by
- Order by
If your system has more than one carrier, then you may desire to endorse one of your customers. Moreover, the carrier themselves, Two contextual options are there in default carrier drop-down list:
- Best Price: PrestaShop will decide the least price for the customers, according to the order’s amount, also on its weight and its delivery zone.
- Best Grade: Speed grades build it easier to recognize the speed carriers. PrestaShop will put on view the carrier which, inside the context of the order, that will comprise the shortest shipping postponement.
When customers are offered with an option of carriers, you can decide to any variety of the list by shipping price or by their spot, as located in the carrier list on the “Carriers” page.
Order by making possible to locate the order in which the carriers are arranged:
- If arranged by shipping price and by a rising order, then carriers will be exposed from the lowest to highest expensive.
- If arranged by the position and by a sliding order, then carriers will be exposed from the high peak place of the list to the low down place.
For further information about how the charges are handled with the preferences of shipping and carrier options in PrestaShop, then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Last Update: March 21, 2018