It is good that you ever get a coupon or get rid of any plans or from any store, right? And I believe it, a lot of coupons will come back to your store. Update Form Magento 2 – Now it’s easy to make coupon codes for your campaign. So today, I will explain you how to construct coupon codes in Magento 2.
What is a coupon code?
The cart cost price rules are used to apply for coupon codes when you met a set of conditions For example, you can create a coupon code for a particular customer group, or anyone who buys a certain amount. Purchase, Customer Coupon Apply
You can enter the coupon code in the cart or in the cash registry of your “brick and mortar” store.
Here are some ways which help you to construct coupon codes in Magento 2
- Email coupons to customers
- Create printed coupons
- Create in-store coupons for mobile users
Coupon codes will be sent by email or added to newsletters, listings, and advertisements. The coupon codes list is exported and sent to a business printer. Shopers can create coupons in a shop with a quick response that can be scanned with their smart phones. You can advertise a QR code on your site.
The following steps help you how to construct coupon codes in Magento 2
- Generate a specific coupon
- Form a Cart Price Rules
- Go to Marketing>promotion>Cart Price Rules>General information from admin sidebar. Set Coupon to “Specific Coupon” in the specific page. Then follow the below process:
- Type a numeric Coupon Code to be used with the promotion.
- To minimize the number of times the coupon can be used, fill the field:Uses per coupon&Uses per Customer.
- To generate the coupon valid for a limited period of time, finished the From and to To choose the date, click the calendar button next to each field.
- Finished the Cart Price rule
- Create a Batch of coupon
- Form a Cart Price Rules
- In General Information Page, spot the Use Auto Generation checkbox
- In left of the panel, select Manage Coupon Codes. Then do the following :
- In Coupon Qty field, type the number of coupons that you want to produced.
- Type the Code Length, not containing the prefix, suffix or separators.
- Set the Code Format to one of them: alphabet, letter and hex number
- (Optional) Enter a code to be added at the beginning of the code.
- (Optional) Enter the code suffix that will be added at the end of the code.
- (Optional) Dash Enter the number of characters in each X X characters field, each line. For example, if the symbol is 12 characters long, each of the four characters has one line: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Shortcuts are easy to read and write.
- Once you have finished coding, tap generate. The list of generated codes will appear below.
Also, Magento 2 offers coupons reporting tools to your campaign analysts. The coupons report can be filtered for a specific store view, timeline, order and price. So how can coupons report work?
Step 1: From the Admin Sidebar, Report> Sales> Go to coupons
Step 2: Set the store view in the upper left corner to install the purpose of the report.
Step 3:Filter the data, you fill all the blank here:
- The date Used was used to select the sorted row.
- Set the time period to define the time frame containing the statement
- To define the date range of the report, enter from and to dates in the range and M / D / YY format.
- To print a statement to a specific order status, set the “regulated” order status, and then select the order from the list.
- Delete rows without the data of the report and set the Empty rows to “no”.
- To include all the coupon activities from all pricing rules, set Cart price rules of the “Anything” cart. To include only the subject of a specific price rule, set the price rules for the “specified” cart, then the list of the specific price rules.
Step 4: When you’re ready to run the report, tap Reporting. This page will appear at the bottom of the page.
Last Update: April 6, 2018