Today I will explain to you how to enable/disable Magento 2 add to wish list and how to configure wish list by the following steps:
In Admin sidebar, click Stores. Then Setting>Configuration
In the panel on the left under customers, select Wish List.
Enlarge the general options section. Then, check that enable/disable is set to “Yes/No”
Moreover, you can do the following way to remove Magento 2wish list module:
- Execute the following command:
<span style="font-family: verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><code>php bin/magento module:disble Magento_Review php bin/magento module:disable Magento_Wishlist </code></span>
You cannot disable these volumes using the CLI command, because other modules apply to this module. You go app/etc
- Create the appropriate volumes for ZERO and execute the following command
<span style="font-family: verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><code>php bin/magento setup:upgrade </code></span>
- Verify the module status:
<span style="font-family: verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><code>php bin/magento module:status </code></span>
At the same time ,it will be disabled by the frontend function while the admin function will be the same.
But if you change your mind or you need this module again, you will list this algorithm:
- Enlarge the share option section, then do the following:
- Place Email Sender to the store contacts that shown as the sender of the message.
- Place Email Template in the template to the template to be used when a client shares a wish list.
- To limit the size of the message, enter the Email Text Length Limit. The default value is 10, and the maximum allowed is 10,000.
- d) To limit the size of the message, type the email text length limit. The default value is 255.
- Make my wish list link Then, the display needs a summary of the following:
My guest list link is the number of options in list view item sizes
- When finished, click Save Config.
And the following result in the frontend:
Besides, customers will notice how to share their wish list with their friends. Shared request lists will be sent from an email address, but the message’s message contains a personalized message from the customer. You can customize the email template used when the lists are desired, and choose the contact that appears as a sender. And the process is very simple; Customers should follow these steps:
- In the group on the left side of your Account Dashboard, select My Favorites list
- Show a specific item in a picture. Then enter your comment in the box
- To share your wish list, do the following:
- Click to share my wish list
- Enter the email address of each recipient, separated by commas.
- Enter a message from the body of the email.
- Send message when you are ready. Select Share Wish list
Last Update: April 6, 2018