After installing Magento 2, we have many powerful marketing features, simple store with accidentally priced rules. In the last post, we can learn how to build a price table, and the prices and more details on pricing – the Magento Cart Shopping Cart Pricing Rules.
What are the Shopping Cart Price Rules?
The price tag in the shopping cart uses a discount on products in a shopping cart based on rules. Discounted conditions can be automatically discounted after completion or when the customer enters the right coupon code. When used, discount will appear
Subtotal cart a price rule can be used by changing the position and date range of season or promotion.
How to include Shopping Cart Price Rules for your sites?
The following steps help you to include Shopping Cart Price Rule in Magento 2:
Step 1: Add a New Rule
- First, login to Admin dashboard and go to Marketing>Promotions>Cart Price Rules.
- In Upper-right corner, click Add New Rule. The panel options contain Rule information, conditions, Actions and Labels.
On the Rule Information page, do the following:
- Complete Rulename and description fields (these fields are only for your internal reference).
- Set Status to “Active.”
- Select the websites to be ruled.
- Select customer groups matching this rule (do not select the “logo” option only for registered customers).
- And set From and To date of validation (if the dates are left empty, the rule will be enforced until the price rule is stored.).
- Please enter a number to set this priority on the other rules.
It looks very different in price pricing rules, right? But at this point, do not forget to set up a coupon for a “specific coupon”. Then do the following:
- Enter a numeric coupon code that the client should enter to receive the discount.
- Set a limit on the number of times the coupon can be used
Step 2: Classify the conditions
This stage is very important because he described the condition for a decree to qualify for promotion. This rule begins to function whenever you meet a set of conditions.
There are two bold links in the statement, which when clicked, the report will display the options of that section. If you save the situation without extra options, the rule applies to all items. If you want to apply the rules for all products, the level may not change. Under the product attribute list, select the attribute that you want to use on conditional terms. For this example, we choose the product attribute insert, “if an item has a TRUT with all conditions”.
Click on the Ellipsis … link, which means “still” and enters the discount. The report appears in the report completion
Step 3: Describe the Actions
In the group on the left side, select actions. There, we will set up these pricing rules to apply:
- Use one of the following:
- Discount Percentage Percentage Price: By subtracting a percent from the discount price
- The real price. The cart applies to each eligible item. For example: Enter 10 discount fees for the renewed price of 10% less than the original price.
- Standard Size Discount: Discounts by subtracting a fixed amount from the original price. The cart applies to each eligible item. For example, enter the discounted sum of 10 at an advanced price of 10 dollars for the original price.
- Discounts for Total Cart: The total cart is discounted by subtracting a percentage
- Total of the cart • For example: Enter the discount amount of 10% off the discount amount.
- Buy X Buy Free: Customer defines a quantity that needs to be bought to get a size for free.
- Fill all the blocks with your discount promotion:
- Click Save Rules.
Step 4: Finished the Labels
To identify a discount label, the label appears in the following order. You can enter the default label for all store views or enter a different label for each display. In the group on the left, select labels and do one of the following:
- Under the Default Label, enter the text for the default rule label for all store views.
- Enter the appropriate label for each store view by saving the specified labels.
- Display the specific Labels section of the display; Enter the label text for each store display. For example, if each store view is in a different language, enter the label translation for each view.
Step 5: Apply the Rule
- To apply a new rule instantly, click Save Rules
When you create a new price rule, it may take you an hour. Allow enough time to get on the computer. Then check the Rule to make sure it works correctly. When new rules are added, re-calculates Magento prices and preferences.
There are small annotations about how to add the shopping cart price rules in Magento 2, and I hope you can make digital campaigns easier and increase your sales. Be happy!
Last Update: April 6, 2018