Pricing and Promotions are given to the customers in PrestaShop:
Here, we are going to see how the pricing and promotions are given to the customers by conducting Loyalty Program and a Special block in PrestaShop.
This loyalty program module in PrestaShop suggests an extremely developed tool for organizing routine vouchers that rely on your customer’s procure and reward points.
Your customers obtain a definite amount of loyalty points depending on the amount they pay out at your shop.
The configuration screen permits you to be very precise about the production of vouchers.
The configuration screen consists of:
- Ratio and 1 Point
- Voucher Details
- Minimum amount in which the voucher can be used
- Apply taxes on a voucher
- Points are awarded when the order is
- Points are canceled when the order is
- Give points on discounted products
- Ratio and 1 Point: Mostly, the alteration rate of capital is spent as reward points, and of reward points in capital won. The default money of the shop is used in this module.
The amount of money that the customer has to spend in an order to get 1 reward point will be shown in the Ratio field.
The amount of money that the customer receives for each reward point will be shown in the 1 Point field. 10 and 0.20 are the default settings, which mean that the customer wins $2 for each $100 spent in your shop.
- Voucher Details: Voucher details are just the name of the voucher, which will display on the customer’s account page.
- Minimum amount in which the voucher can be used: Here, you can place a boundary in order to keep customers from using vouchers as shortly as there is a minimum sum of money on it. It is set to 0, by default, which implies that they can make use of the voucher at any time they want.
- Apply taxes on voucher: You are able to select to cover the voucher to be part of the tax estimation in the invoice or eliminate it from that estimation.
- Points are awarded when the order is: The reward points are awarded only when the product is delivered, by default. But you may have a preference to have them awarded at any extra order status, for illustration as shortly as it is rewarded.
- Points are canceled when the order is: If the order accomplished a specified status, points may get canceled, for illustration if it is canceled.
- Give Points on discounted products: Decide whether or not the customer obtain points while buying discounted products.
- Categories: If you want the granted vouchers not to work in some particular categories. Then, select which is okay for using this form.
Loyalty Points Progression:
Loyalty points progression part holds the messages that are shown to the customer. If you feel like changing the phrases to superior fit for your shop’s “Attitude”. Also, make certain things to translate the phrases in all your holding languages.
Special block module includes a block to your shop’s home-page, the place where the customer will be able to find out the existing specials, as organized in your catalog. If you want to include additional products to the “Specials” by providing them a discount, move to the product’s catalog page, undo its “Prices” tab on the left and in the “Specific Prices” section, select the “Add a new specific price” button to undo the creation form.
For further information about how the pricing and promotions are given to the customers by conducting Loyalty Program and a Special block in native marketing modules in PrestaShop, then contact us.
Last Update: March 22, 2018