MAGENTO 2 ECOMMERCE FLEXIBILITY
Some Magento 2 eCommerce flexibility all users can enjoy:
Open and flexible architecture
Engagement is central to a comfortable and personal customer experiences on any device.
Grade scalability and performance of the enterprise
Easier upgrades and maintenance
A modern architecture empowers functionality by Magento 2, which provides scope and flexibility.
It is a very powerful platform for e-commerce. The command-line tool is handy. These commands are helpful to the system to make backups. Rollback is a command in the maintenance mode, restores the file, the media, and re-enables the site.
BENEFITS OF MAGENTO 2 ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
- Upgrading core files and its modules – All its components maintain its expected versions. Thus, in a single command, it’s the third party that gets updated.
- PSR Compliance – Stands for PHP Standard Recommendation.
- Performance – To provide better performance and scalability, it has full page caching.
- Migration Tool – It comes with a migration tool that helps migrate from Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.0.
- Scalability – Optimization of Catalog and check out for stability and superior performance.
- Testing the framework – Magento 2 provides its own testing framework.
fEATURES OF MAGENTO 2
- New File Structure in Magento
- New Layout Elements
- CSS preprocessing and Magento UI Library
- Improved performance and scalability
- No more prototypes
- Reducing upgrade efforts and costs.
Related links: 1. Magento 2 Open-Source Features: A Complete List 2. How is Magento 2 architecture is better than Magento 1.9? 3. Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration: The mistakes you need to avoid 4. How do I upgrade to Magento 2 without changing URLs? 5. How to Backup and Restore the Magento Database?