Why MERN stack is the best fit for all industries web development today?
As we all know the MERN stack is growing insanely popular and the performance is immense whilst compared with other various tech stacks. In this blog, we are exactly going to find out why most people prefer using the MERN stack for web development.
MERN STACK IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
MAJOR COMPONENTS OF MERN STACK
Express js is a framework for Nodejs, and it is used to develop web applications and API with incredible speed and minimalized structure. Express takes off the hassle to write the same code over and over again for the server as you would with the Nodejs HTTP module.
React uses A full-featured programming language instead of relying on templates to create a conditional DOM element. React is the feature that’s defining MERN stack from MEAN stack. As in MEAN Stack, Angular js will be used instead of React.
KEY BENEFITS OF MERN STACK IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
- ReactJS’s component-based approach offers the feature like reusability of codes that ensures faster and easier app development.
- MERN stack also supports the Model View Controller architecture which allows a smooth and seamless development process.
- Due to the implication of ReactJS, it becomes a great framework to run the same code on both the browser and the server.
- MERN stack comes with some pre-built set of testing tools for app development.
- It comes with a robust active community that is completely open-source.
- This stack particularly very self-sufficient.
- It takes all the development related responsibilities throughout the development cycle(i.e. form front-end development to the back-end development)
I hope that by this time you would have some basic knowledge about MERN Stack and why most people prefer using it.
Are you looking forward to developing a website using the MERN stack( web development)? Contact us!! We are happy to build it for you.