Let’s see list out the most potential SEO checklist for your Magento 2 eCommerce site in this blog.
Checklist for SEO Friendly Magento 2 eCommerce site
We’ve prepared an SEO checklist for a Magento 2 site. It abides Google’s algorithm to help your site to rank higher.
Optimize Your SEO Title
It is the title that must create interesting and unique titles. It helps for both the search engines and for the target audience.
- Try not to exceed the characters limit(i.e. 60)
- Use your brand name in the SEO title for brand promotion
- Use some magical words like “Buy Now” ” Buy Online” that attracts the customer in the long run
- Also, use “Free-shipping” and” ”Anywhere-Anytime” to grab customers’ attention
Form A Creative SEO Content
People always attract to the content which is unique and engaging to them. Even the description will increase the site’s engagement and attention.
Google has developed several algorithms that are against copied content. So it is important to write different content for different products. Your site contents shouldn’t complicate the customer.
If, so they’ll go and land on your competitor’s website. Thus, if your site data are unique and structured, it helps the user to find the pages of your website.
Last but not the least, interlinking is key for ranking in Google. The interlinking of the products and other site pages will influence your page to rank in Google.
You can also ask for assistance from the best SEO services to build user-friendly eCommerce sites.
Structured Data is Essential
- Increased Conversion Optimization
- Click-Through Rate(CTR)
- Increase in User Engagement
- Low Bounce Rate
- Improves SERP
You can also avail customers with rich feature-snippet information about the products like:
- Availability and more
Mobile Responsive Magento 2 Website
Because 90% of users search through their smartphones. So if your site takes up more time to open on the mobile phone, the web traffic will become less.
Use the Guest Blogging Method
Guest blogging is another great way of getting more site traffic and engagement. It also helps to build quality backlinks for better ranking in SERP.
Improve the Page Load Time
The average page loading time for a Magento 2 eCommerce site is about 5 seconds. Higher the page loading time, lower the site engagement. It also improves the user shopping experience and increases sales.
Points to improve the Page Load Time:
- Remove unwanted or unused Plugins
- Find better CDN services and Hosting
- Try to optimize Images and media files
- Upload video files from an external source
1. How to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with few steps??