Comparing Between Two Major eCommerce Platforms Magento And Shopify:
It’s essential to choose the right eCommerce platform for your business, and with many options in the market, it can be tough to make a decision. Choosing the correct eCommerce platform for producing, organizing and retaining an eCommerce store is of a compelling thing, as it can be the reason responsible for all success and failure for your business.
Magento is one of the world’s leading eCommerce platform. Magento eCommerce platform has a high power to launch small and large companies. Magento offers free and paid edition version. Magento users have more Magento extensions and modules to save their valuable time.
- Magento is free Open-Source eCommerce Platform.
- 240,000+ Merchants are using Magento.
- In Magento you need to set-up your own hosting/separate hosting.
- Magento has more customization.
- Magento doesn’t offer built-in blogging functionality.
- Magento includes all Coupons and discounts.
- Unlimited themes and designs are available in Magento.
- Magento offers great tools and features for marketing.
- Magento is secured with SSL and PCI security support for both front-end and back-end.
- Magento can easily add multiple language and currency to each store.
Shopify is a fast-paced software that runs on the Saas site. Shopify treats your shop for you and does not have to worry about any technical problems. Shopify offers simple things for everyone who wants to sell online shopping. When a store has a high sales volume, it is on the Shopify Plus platform.
- Shopify is closed eCommerce platform with full service and it is paid one.
- Shopify has 100,000+ active online stores.
- Shopify will take care of hosting for you, it is hosted by shopify itself.
- Shopify has less customization.
- Shopify offers built-in blogging tools.
- Shopify includes an only certain set of coupons and discounts.
- Few themes and designs are available in Shopify.
- Shopify also offers tools and features for marketing like Magento.
- Shopify is also secured with SSL, it has automatic backups and Level 1 PCI.
- In Shopify, clone store needs to be built for adding multiple language and currency.
On comparing both Magento and Shopify, Magento stands at the top on comparing with Shopify. If you’re looking for an eCommerce platform with transparent and cost-effective pricing, Magento is the best one for you.
For further queries, Contact Our Webnexs Experts.